Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Reached 100

Wow! I cannot believe that I have that much to say about food, cooking and health. But it just goes to show you, when you are passionate about something you will want to tell the world. And luckily we live in the 21st century and have thee Internet.

I want to thank all of you who have left comments and have blogs that I follow or just frequent. Thanks to the blogging world, My daughter and I now at least once a week, try a new dish. When just a few months ago we were struggling to get a complete dinner on the table (Not really, but they are much better and more colorful now).

With my joining the vegetarian world, my tastes have expanded and experimented with flavors I would never have combined on my own. So think you to all you lovely men and women who are out there changing the world, one post at a time.

1 comment:

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

Congratulations!! You are a true foodie!