Thursday, June 28, 2012

Raw Key Lime Pudding

This has a cute story. One of the ladies who regularly attends my food classes, sent this to me a while back. But I never got around to using it...BIG mistake. Then I went looking for a dessert recipe for my next raw class. I stumbled upon this little gem and then it seemed very familiar to me. I checked my emails to see if I had this. Low and behold, there it was. I knew then I had to make this dish.


This dish can also double as a pie filling. But alone it is fine and dandy.


3 medium avocados, ripe and pitted
1 ripe banana (make sure it is ripe)
3/4 cup fresh or frozen mango
1 cup lime juice (about 5 limes)
1t lime zest (this is pretty necessary)
1/2 cup raw agave
1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
1&1/2t vanilla extract
1/4-1/2t Himalayan salt 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Place all ingredients into your high speed blender and whirl until smooth. Pour into individuals cups or serving bowl and chill. This can also be used as a pie filling. this is just too yummy to say. Make it and see what I am talking about. Make...eat...enjoy!

No comments: