Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yummy Risotto

I am a chicken doo doo when it comes to Risotto. I know what it is, I watch cooks and chefs do it on TV all the time, so I know the process, but it's like a child who never wants to take off that last training wheel.

Well tonight I let go of that last training wheel and made Risotto. And I am so very glad that I did. Best decision I ever made. I visit Chef Chuck's Cucina quite often. Granted, he serves of lots of meat dishes, but every now and then he makes a veggie friendly dish, or at least a dish I can vegetize.

His blog is upbeat, enjoyable, well written and he knows his stuff. He rates A+ in my book, or blog...if you will. So go and see his Risotto alla Primavera and you will be glad that you did.


I have tried to copy and paste thee ingredients and instructions, but alas, I have failed to get it to do so. So please go and visit Chuck, he has his groove on and it is in the kitchen.

No comments: