Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Balsamic Dressing

An amoeba could make this dressing, but it couldn't enjoy it the way we can. I got this dressing from How it All Vegan (again, yeah I know) and thee ingredients were simple enough and we had them, but that did not guarantee it would taste good. But guess what? It does taste good.

It is quite tangy, but one you read the ingredients, you will know why, but thee other ingredient balances it out for sure. So go make this and have a salad tonight.

1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/8 cup maple syrup
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mix the two ingredients together and enjoy.

Did you get that folks? For if it was too difficult for you you can definitely Email me and we can talk about this one. I know it was a difficult recipe and for that I apologize. I crack myself up.

1 comment:

Sheree' said...

You made me smile! Thank you for your sweet kind words. Hugs