Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My First Cooking Blog

I decided to start a second blog just for recipes. When I had posted three recipes on my original blog in succession I knew I had recipes to offer my viewing public.

I do not profess to be a whiz in the kitchen or anything close to being a chef. I just love cooking and eating what I cook. I have learned that you can have your cake and eat it to. I am not a low-fat, low-calorie, low-cholesterol...or anything like that, type of cook. I cook with real ingredients and throw the processed stuff out the window. I am also not a slave to my kitchen. I do not stand there for hours on end chopping, dicing, slicing, boiling and what-have-you. OK, well maybe on Thanksgiving, but that is all. OK, maybe on Christmas as well, but that is it. All right, I confess to Easter, but that is the last of them.

Come join me on my journey through the cooking world and let me show you that you do not have to give much up in order to eat healthy and still love what you eat.

No comments: