Tuesday, May 26, 2009

French Dressing

Well I have a few new recipes. I tried out about three today, so get ready. This first one is a dressing recipe. It is my goal to be bottle dressing free here soon. I am, but my hubby still purchases bottled dressing. Go figure. This is one I snagged from How it all Vegan. Imagine that. Easy, simple and I had all thee ingredients, already. I plus in this house. So enjoy, but may I make a suggestion? Double this recipe, not because it is delicious, which it is, but because it barely covered 3 salads and we always go for seconds in this house.

1 clove garlic, minced ( I put mine through a garlic press, much better)
1/2 t salt
1/4 t dry mustard
1/4 t paprika
1/4 t pepper
1/4 cup flax oil or olive (we used olive)
2 T vinegar (we used apple cider)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a small bowl, whisk together all thee ingredients. Serve over a nice green salad.

I did not change much of anything, and this is definitely a KEEPER for sure. Make and go be a rabbit.

No comments: