Monday, September 22, 2008

Chocolate Chip Scones



Edit it: Savanah and I wanted to show you our work. Please be kind, our digital camera is older than the Mona Lisa. But trust me when I say these scones were delicious and we would make again in a heartbeat.


OK, I swear River is not paying me to give her a plug. My daughter was the one who wanted to make these. So blame Savanah. With that said, these scones are wonderfully delicious. Not overly sweet, which is right up my alley.

So go visit River and enjoy this dessert.

2 comments:

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

YAY! You guys liked the scones! I found that recipe on allrecipes.com a couple of years ago, but it needed way more OJ and fat than what the original recipe called for.

Thanks for the shout-out! Savanah stopped by my blog... she's so sweet!

Red said...

Savanh already is thinking of ways to tweak them. She is like that in the kitchen.

There are some recipes that are great and we do not mess with them. Others we like to play with. And others are no freaking way will we ever make that again.

We did enjoy them. It's me, The Cooking Lady!